Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 13, 2022.
This is a legal agreement between you and SNB Store stating the terms that govern your use of the website. By accessing and using the website, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms do not use the website. You must accept and abide by these terms as presented to you: changes, additions or deletions are not acceptable, and SNB may take legal action for noncompliance with any of the terms of this agreement.
The bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and the customer will be informed of this 30 business days prior to the effective date of the new amendments. The continued use of SNB Store by the customer or user shall be deemed the customer's acceptance of these modifications. Any change made by the customer in these terms and conditions must be approved by the bank in advance and in writing.
- Proprietary Rights
- Notification of Claims of Infringement
- Access and linking to the SNB Store
- Limitations on Usage of the SNB Store
- Conduct and Acceptable Use
- Limitation of Liabilities
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The Terms & Conditions of Electronic Signature
SNB Store (the "Website" is an e-commerce platform operated by Saudi National Bank (referred to as "SNB" or "we"). Content (as defined in Clause 3 below) is uploaded by SNB.
These are the terms on which SNB allows you to access and use the SNB Store, whether as a guest or a registered user.
You agree that Saudi National Bank is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the SNB Store, and the Website are a collective work and/or compilation solely owned by SNB. The SNB Store is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
You may not copy, distribute, reproduce, sell, lease, assign, rent, sublicense, encumber any aspect of the SNB Store or any Content (as defined in Clause 3 below).
You also may not modify or create derivative works of any aspect of the Website, or any Content (as defined in Clause 3 below), other than with respect to your own Content (as defined in Clause 3 below).
You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the SNB Store or any software or database connected to the Website.
"Content" refers to any listing, reviews, postings, messages, text, files, images, photos or any other material posted on the SNB Store.
By posting Content on the SNB Store:
You grant SNB the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, modify or create derivative works of the Content perpetually and for any lawful purpose SNB sees fit;
You permit any other user of the SNB Store to access, display, view, store and reproduce such Content; and
You grant SNB the right to prohibit the subsequent access, storage and reproduction or use of said Content by any party to any extent SNB sees fit. SNB is not responsible for, and no reliance should be placed, in any way on any Content posted, transmitted through or linked to the Website.
SNB reserves the right to (1) refuse to share or display, (2) move; or (3) delete any Content posted on the Website. Seller will be informed of the reason of refusal or deletion via email or a call
SNB aims to update the SNB Store regularly and may change the Content at any time. Any of the Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
It is forbidden to post any Content that violates any international, national or other intellectual property laws applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. SNB is not responsible for any Content submitted by a user that infringes another's proprietary rights.
If you are aware of any Content that you believe infringes on yours or a third party's proprietary rights, please contact us. Please include in any such notice:
- A link to the alleged infringing material;
- A description of the alleged infringing material;
- A statement contesting that the copyrighted material was not posted by the holder or permitted licensee of said copyright;
- Your contact details (including email address);
- And your signature (physical or electronic).
SNB has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
Access and linking to the SNB Store
Your access to the SNB Store is provided on a non-exclusive, temporary and revocable basis by SNB, and SNB reserves the right to withdraw or amend your right to access to the Website without notice.
SNB will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You may not:
Use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access SNB and collect content for any purpose or otherwise copy or download content. A limited exception is granted to search engines and non-commercial public archives, but not for websites that include any form of classified listings; and harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
You may establish a hyperlink on your website to the SNB Store, or to postings within the website, for non-commercial use, so long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of SNB’s reputation (or of any person connected to SNB).
You must not establish a hyperlink in a misleading way or as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of SNB or any other third party where none exists. The Website must not be framed on any other website.
You may not: use automated means to post content on SNB (via the web interface) without our consent.
Limitations on Usage of the SNB Store
SNB may establish any limitations, in our sole discretion, on your usage of the SNB Store, including, but not limited to, limitations on the length of time that Content may remain on the Website, the file size of an individual item of Content, number of items of Content that can be posted.
Conduct and Acceptable Use
You agree to not post, email, or make available through the SNB Store any Content that is objectionable to SNB or in contradiction to applicable laws or regulations. In this regard, you agree not to post, email or make available through the Website any Content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive or any information harmful to minors;
- Is of a political nature and/or is critical of any government or municipal employee in any jurisdiction.
- Is pornographic or any kind of nudity, sexually explicit or perverse content;
- Is anti-Islamic or in any way derogatory towards Islam;
- Is racist or discriminatory content towards any race, religion, creed, nationality, gender or any other grouping of individuals; Impersonates any another person;
- Includes personally identifiable information about another person without their permission; Is false or deceptive;
- Solicits the sale of goods or services, except when (1) posted in the appropriately designated area of the SNB Store for such sales, or (2) emailed to another user of the Website who expressly wish to be contacted by you;
- Includes links to other websites, except when (1) expressly approved by SNB in writing, and (2) posted in a posting uploaded by you in the appropriately designated area;
- Advertises the sale of anything illegal under any applicable law or regulation in the jurisdiction you are selling the product from or to;
- Violates any applicable international, federal, national, local copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property laws;
- Contains any software viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Disrupts the normal flow with an excessive number of messages;
- or uses misleading contact details to disguise the true origin.
You further agree not to:
- Contact people who do not wish to be contacted;
- Stalk or harass other users of the SNB Store;
- Collect personal information about users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- To post, email, make available through the Website or contact SNB or any other users of the SNB Store with any spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or unsolicited email advertisements; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the SNB Store, the server on which the SNB Store is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
For the avoidance of doubt, the above list of prohibited content and actions is not exhaustive, and SNB reserves the right to (i) remove any content that it considers (in its absolute and sole discretion) to be objectionable or in contradiction to applicable laws or regulations without notice; and (ii) take necessary steps to prevent persons who post content and/or conduct themselves in contravention of this clause from accessing the SNB Store.
Limitation of Liabilities
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SNB hereby expressly excludes any liability for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the SNB Store or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the SNB Store, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
In particular, SNB is not liable for any damages or losses resulting to you or a third party from:
- The use or the inability to use the Website;
- Services or goods acquired through the Website;
- Any Content displayed on the Website or App; or
- A distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the SNB Store or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Saudi Arabian courts in case of any disputes.
These Payment Terms and Conditions shall apply to the reservations or sales of new and pre-owned vehicles to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered, or relied on by the Buyer during negotiations or at any stage in the dealings between the Parties. Any standard or printed terms used by the Buyer is not applicable, binding, or enforceable unless the Buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that he/she wishes to apply such proposed terms and that such proposed term or terms have been acknowledged and agreed by the Seller in writing.
Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions arranged between the Parties) shall be inapplicable and not binding between the Parties unless agreed to the contrary by the Seller in writing.
All payments can be made via direct debit from the buyer’s current account.
SNB Store is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors. If an error is discovered, SNB Store reserves the right to cancel the sale prior to registration of the vehicle.
All prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Please contact SNB Store for the most current information or for additional assistance.
If, for any reason, we have underpriced a vehicle in error, SNB Store will not be liable to supply that vehicle at that price. And any payment made will be fully refunded, as per SNB Store policy for refunding period.
Monthly payment calculations, unless specified in the Lease Offer, are intended solely for general information and are provided only as an estimate.
For more information about product pricing, please visit the bank's website.
SNB Store is designed to meet your car-shopping needs by providing you with accurate and up-to-date information about our vehicle inventory and offerings across the country. Despite our best efforts, however, it is inevitable that some inaccuracies may occasionally be present, including, without limitation, incorrect information or statements relating to prices for or of features/accessories on particular vehicles, the availability of credit, the terms of any such credit, and any features that may estimate credit terms. Additionally, the color and general appearance of vehicles in photographs may appear differently in person depending on your device settings. SNB Store does not guarantee the accuracy of such information.
All vehicles are subject to prior sale and may not be available when you are ready for Auto lease.
Further, SNB Store reserves the right to change product or credit pricing and specifications, as well as the terms of our guarantees and warranties, without notice.
Buyer agrees that reliance on the vehicle listings and descriptions on SNB Store is at your own risk. For this reason.
- For Lease requests: Delivery Terms and Conditions apply as per the lease contract.
The ownership of the car for the Saudi National Bank for the duration of the contract and beyond is to the ownership of the buyer according to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Return of the Vehicle
- Delivery Terms and Conditions apply as per the lease contract.
Return of Payment
Terms and Conditions apply as per the lease contract.
Limitation of Liability
SNB Store shall not be liable for any and/or all losses or damages suffered by the Buyer.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to limit or exclude the liability of the Store for death or personal injury as a result of the Seller's negligence or that of its employees or agents.
SNB Store shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of god, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, epidemic or pandemic, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as SNB Store and its Sellers consider unreasonable, we may, without liability on our part, terminate the contract between the Parties.
Assignment and Subcontracting
The contract between the Buyer and the Seller for the sale of the vehichle shall not be assigned or transferred nor shall the performance of any obligation be sub-contracted in either case by the Buyer without the prior written consent of the Seller.
The Terms & Conditions of Electronic Signature
With regard to the Electronic Signature, the Second Party authorizes the First Party to do the following:
First: Pursuant to the Electronic Transactions Law and its Executive Regulation, which requires that the First Party shall have (Digital Certification Certificate) that is an electronic document issued by (Digital Certification Service Provider), who is the person authorized to issue Digital Certification Certificates, or any service or task related to it and the electronic signatures according to this law such as BTC and STCS. The digital certificate is used to confirm the identity of the holder (the client) of the electronic signature system and includes the data verifying its signature certified by (the Center), which is the National Center for Digital Certification (NCDC) that supervise the tasks related to issuing and managing Digital Certification Certificates.
Therefore, the Second Party authorizes the First Party to do the following:
- Send the Second Party’s data and personal information to (Digital Certification Service Provider) to complete the Second Party’s procedures related to issuance of (Digital Certification Certificate).
- Complete Electronic signature procedures as the case may be.
Second: The Second Party acknowledges that it is aware of that:
If it is required to add a handwritten signature to a document, contract, or the like, the electronic signature added accordingly as per this Law (defined above) is deemed to fulfill this requirement. The electronic signature is considered as a handwritten signature and shall have the same legal effects.
- The transactions, records, and electronic signatures shall be binding and its validity, enforceability, and application shall not be denied as a result of being concluded, totally or partially, in an electronic form. The information arising from the electronic transaction shall not lose its authenticity or enforceability. The electronic transaction or electronic signature is considered as a proof of evidence.
- Second: Offer and acceptance in contracts may be expressed through the electronic transaction and the contract is deemed to be valid and enforceable when it is concluded as per provisions of the law. The contract is not deemed to be invalid or unenforceable just because it was concluded by one or more e-register.
- Contracts may be concluded through automatic or direct electronic data systems between two or more electronic data systems that are prepared and programmed in advance to carry out such tasks, as being representative of the parties to the contract. The contract is legally valid and effective even though no natural person was directly involved in the process of concluding the contract. Contracts may be concluded between an automatic electronic data system and a natural person, if he knows - or is assumed to know – that he is dealing with an automated organization that will be in charge of concluding or implementing the contract.
Third: Responsibility of the certificate holder (The client). The Second Party acknowledges that it is aware of that:
(1) The certificate holder is responsible for the integrity and confidentiality of his electronic signature system, and each use of this system is deemed to be by him. The certificate holder shall adhere to the conditions for using his certificate and those for creating his electronic signature.
(2) The certificate holder shall provide correct information to the Certification Service Provider or to all parties that are required to trust his electronic signature.
(3) The certificate holder shall notify the Certification Service Provider of any change in the information contained in the certificate or the breach of its confidentiality.
(4) The holder of the suspended or canceled certificate shall not reuse elements of the electronic signature of the concerned certificate with another Certification Service Provider. The Regulation defines the necessary procedures for avoiding this matter.
Reading and Accepting Agreement
This Agreement has been made in two true certified copies for each Party must receive a copy to act accordingly. Both parties signed this Agreement on the date mentioned herein after reviewing, understanding, realizing and accepting all its terms and conditions. Signature of both parties on this page and any subsequent contracts according to the terms and conditions of the Agreement shall be binding on both parties, whether the signature is in writing and/or electronically, according to the electronic transactions law and its implementing regulations, and any amendment to any of them in accordance with any instructions or decisions of relevant authorities that shall be a final irrevocable, unappeasable, and unrestricted declaration with what has been stated in the previous pages of all terms and/or provisions and/or explanations.